A Little Grey wedding brims with romantic lush blooms, unexpected textures and whimsical displays. We source the majority of our flowers from local farms in California, providing you with freshly cut blooms. We believe your flowers should be strongly tied to your vision and theme for your wedding. We strive to make every wedding unique and take every single component of your wedding from the venue to your bridesmaids dress color into account when creating your floral proposal.
The Design Process:
- Send us an email to email@example.com letting us know your wedding date, location, guest count and a little bit about your style. I will respond and let you know if we are available for your wedding date and set up a time for us to chat about your wishes and vision.
- We will discuss everything from colors to vases. Don't worry if you don't have it all figured out. Part of my job as your designer is to take all of your loves and streamline them into one gorgeous plan.
- You can expect to receive your proposal within two weeks after our meeting.
- You love the proposal! You are ready to book! Great! You will receive our online contract to sign and you will mail your deposit to secure your date!
- In the months leading up to your wedding, feel free to email me with changes or last minute inspiration. Changes can be made to your proposal until 2 weeks before your big day. Your final payment is due 10 days before the wedding.
- Our team arrives on the day of your wedding and transforms your venue with all of the florals that we have dreamed up together. We also return at the end of the night to clean up the arrangements and collect any rental items so that you can enjoy your night!